Rhinoplasty reshapes the size and overall appearance of the nose, to achieve the best proportion between your nose and the rest of your facial features. In addition, it has the possible benefit of improving respiratory functions.
• your nose is too out-sized in your face,
• you have a protruding nasal bridge,
• your nose is disproportionately wide,
• the tip of your nose is drooping or hooked,
• your nostrils are too broad and flared,
• you have a deviated septum or your nose is misshapen due to previous trauma
These are the conditions for discussing a rhinoplasty.
3D simulations of reshaping outcomes are possible during your consultation.
Before / After :